The 2018 Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your work to be considered for the Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society’s (PRiSM) 6th Annual Meeting, which will take place January 17-19, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia
***please make note of the new dates for the 2019 Annual Meeting***
The PRISM 6th Annual Meeting welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field of pediatric sports medicine on the following topics:
UCL/Medial Epicondyle Injuries
Please review the abstract submission guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
---General Abstract Guidelines---
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstract titles must be in ALL CAPS.
- The maximum number of characters is 5250, including spaces.
- After review, the Scientific Program Committee will make the final decision as to an abstract’s format of podium, poster or e-poster presentation.
- Generic drug and device names may be used, but commercial (product, brand) drug and device names are not allowed anywhere in the presentation.
- Authors may edit and modify their online abstract submission until the abstract submission deadline of June 29th, 2018.
- Abstracts published before the submission deadline of June 29th, 2018, are not eligible for presentation at the PRiSM Annual Meeting.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are only allowed to present a maximum of two (2) podium presentations and one (1) poster presentation and must register for the full conference and pay applicable fees.
- We suggest the use of the following outline to structure your abstract: A. Background (purpose and objectives) B. Methods C. Results D. Conclusions / Significance E. Tables and figures
The abstract submission deadline for the PRISM 6th Annual Meeting is Friday, June 29th, 2018.